Very userful thing! Thank you for the work done!
thank your, Sir!
Thank you, excellent work!
Excellent, very useful!
nice work thanks
Awesome. My left head likes colours. The right one, well, he’s too busy drinking pan galactic gargle blasters to even care.
For once you have finished scripting, here’s the recipe (olive is optional):
1. Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol’ Janx Spirit.
2. Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V(Oh, that Santragian seawater! Oh, those Santragian fish!)
3. Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzine is lost).
4. Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it, in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia.
5. Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heavy odours of the dark Qualactin Zones, subtle, sweet, and mystic.
6. Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian Suns deep into the heart of the drink.
7. Sprinkle Zamphuor.
8. Add an olive.
Drink . . . but . . . very carefully . . .
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.