This week Greg talks to John Osmon about his top 6 tips.
1) *BE* the packet (Know how the network works)
2) pcap or it didn’t happen (get proof)
3) don’t confuse network and physical diagrams
4) give back to the community
5) vocabulary — learn others, teach yours. Necessary for communication
6) lab it / break it — you don’t know it until you see how it behaves when broken
Help support us by becoming a patron! <==join our Slack team!
Keep contacting us: contactus (at) thebrotherswisp.com or https://facebook.com/thebrotherswisp
Here’s the video:(if you don’t see it, hit refresh)